Saturday, December 31, 2016

Ike's Art English Bull Terrier


Hi my crafty friends! Today I've a pet themed card for the Sending Paw Prints challenge to make any blank thank you pet themed handmade card... with paw prints. For this card I used Ike's Art English Bull Terrier digital stamp. The lines in the image made it so easy to color. I colored the image using copic markers E70, E71, E72, etc.

Sending Paw Prints supports our furry friends by collecting blank thank you pet themed handmade cards and donating them to animal shelters and rescue groups for them to write thank you messages to foster parents, donors and volunteers.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


6 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

Aw. I love this guy. You colored him perfectly!!

Diane Louise J said...

Hello
Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge with your gorgeous card. Beautiful colouring to the lovely dog stamp. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back for our next challenge. Happy New Year.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Lori said...

Thank you for entering your wonderful card with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week - Happy New Year! xoxo

ike said...

How gorgeous - your colouring is perfect. I love the pawprints backing and that gorgeous, zingy paper really sets this off. FABulous card.
Thank you for using one of my images :-D

Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Simona said...

Lovely project! Thank you for joining Brown Sugar Challenge this week.
Simona, BSC DT

Leslie said...

Gorgeous work! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Crafty Friends "Anything Goes" challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, Crafty Friends DT
Love To Scrap!