Saturday, December 10, 2016

Sending Paw Prints Challenge #1


Hello my crafty friends!  Today I'm super excited that the first monthly challenge in starting at Sending Paw Prints.  This month's challenge is to make any blank thank you pet themed handmade card... with paw prints!

Sending Paw Prints supports our furry friends by collecting blank thank you pet themed handmade cards and donating them to animal shelters and rescue groups for them to write thank you messages to foster parents, donors and volunteers.

Animal shelters and rescue groups send hundreds of thank you cards to foster parents, donors and volunteers each month. Sending Paw Prints mission is to donate enough blank thank you pet themed handmade cards to animal shelters and rescue groups so they no longer need to purchase them and are able to send a heartfelt thank you message with a personal handcrafted card.




Joining Sending Paw Prints this month is Ike's Art.   The image used on today's card is Ike's Art Kitty2 digital stamp.  The kitty reminds me of my cat Sandy so I colored the image with brown tabby strips.


I hope you will join me in supporting our furry friends by playing along in this month's challenge and donating blank thank you pet themed handmade cards to Sending Paw Prints!

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Oooh such a cutie x