Saturday, April 15, 2017

Sending Paw Prints Challenge #5


I'm back with a clean and simple card today that requires no stamping!  I found this fun patterned paper at the local craft store that has row upon row of cute kitties.  There is a similar one with puppies I haven't played with yet.

I shopped my stash and found some patterned papers that match the green paw print.  The card base is dark brown cardstock.

I'm entering this card in Sending Paw Prints Challenge #5 to make any pet themed thank you handmade card... with GREEN. 

I'm also playing along with these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


6 comments:

carol said...

Hello...lovely sweet card,
thanks for sharing with CRAFTY CATZ this week,x carol

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Karen… Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your Cats card is lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘Animals/Birds’ challenge theme… hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Tammy said...

Hi Karen! This is so cute, I love all of the adorable kittens! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Friends!
Tammy x

ike said...

How super sweet - I love the kitties :-) Thank you very much for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES and my Cats Only Challenge :-)
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

ike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Borqna said...

Karen,
Your are on of my favorite artist.
My personaly blog started with
Feline Creative: Winter Blog Candy
http://borqna-venkova.blogspot.bg/2011/02/teres-corner-feline-creative-winter.html
I have studied your every step and card.
Smiles!
Thank you very much for coming
to play at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES.
Good luck!