Hi everyone! Although I'm without a doubt a CAT lover my husband is totally a DOG lover so I made this card just for him. Although it's not all cutsie or red, pink and white I'm still thinking to give it to him for Valentine's Day!!! The image is from the Quirky Dog digital stamp set by Doodle Pantry.
My card base is True Black layered with white cardstock then orange patterned paper and green finished using the grass edge punch on one side. The image and sentiment are printed on white cardstock and the image colored in using copic markers. I sponged Memento Tuxedo Black around the card base and image. To embellish the card I added a kraft twill bow and some black pearls.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Stamps: Quriky Dog (Doodle Pantry)
- Paper: True Black and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Patterned Paper (Treasured Brights, Colorbok)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics G14, E42, E43, E44, R00, E13, E15, E17
- Other: Sponge, Grass Edge Punch, Kraft Twill, Black Pearls, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best - one for the boys
- Moving Along With The Times - cute critters
- Craft Us Crazy - anything goes
- Crafty Ribbons - one for the men or boys
- The Hybrid Chick - use ribbon
- Smudgy Antics - anything goes
- Karen's Doodles - cute and cuddly
- Papertake Weekly - anything goes
- Hanna and Friends - be my valentine
- Simon Says Stamp - love is in the air