Hi everyone! I'm back with a lovely Tilda card to share today! I colored this image a few weeks ago and just love how she turned out. I watched some of these copic coloring videos by Suzanne Dean and used some of her color combinations too.
The cute image used on today's card is the Tilda With Flowing Hair rubber stamp by Magnolia. I distressed the edges of the image and patterned paper using Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink and added tons of stitching. The swirls are a Sixxiz Die Cut and all the pretty flowers are from the Prima Fleur Nursery Tales Collections.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Poodles Parlour - here come the girls
- Dutch Dare - sugar & spice
- My Heart Pieces - anything goes
- Shelly's Images - anything goes
- Fresh Brewed - distressing
- Stamp N Doodle - stitching
- Whimsy Inspiration - anything goes
- Bearly Mine - anything goes
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - distressing
- Cupcake Craft - stitching
- Stamp and Create - anything goes
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Stamps: Tilda With Flowing Hair (Magnolia Rubber Stamps)
- Paper: White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Pacific Point (Stampin' Up), Brushed Copper, Flip Flop and Merry-Go-Round Patterned Paper (Luxe Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink and Copics B00, B01, B12, B14, R20, R22, G43, G46, E000, E00, E42, E43, E44, E33, E99, YR21
- Other: Stitching, White Pen (Uni-ball), Vintage Style Flowers (Prima Fleur, Nursery Tales Collection), Medium Copper Brads, Arch Lattice Edge Punch (Martha Stewart), Scribbles Swirls Sizzix Die, Sponge, Cheesecloth and Mounting Tape