Hi everyone! Welcome to our From the Heart Stamps Blog Hop. We are celebrating Valentine's Day today!
If you've arrived here from Imke's blog, Crafting Creations by Imke, then you are in the right place but if you've just happened along, you'll want to head on over to the From The Heart Stamps blog so you can start at the beginning!
As you hop along, please leave a comment on each entry. One random commenter will be selected on each blog to win the image that the designer used. And additionally, one commenter on the From the Heart Stamps blog will be selected to win a $5 gift voucher to the store!
The image used on my card is the Love You To Stitches digital stamp by From The Heart Stamps.
And now on to the next gorgeous creation, your next stop on our blog hop is with Kathy... prepare to be amazed! So, without further ado... hop on over to her blog, Will Stamp For Wine, and enjoy the rest of the blog hop!
I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:
- Crafty Catz - love is in the air
- Crafts 4 Eternity - with love
- Polkadoodles - love is in the air
- Stampin With The Dragon - love is in the air
- Cute Card Thursday - lots of love
- Little Miss Muffet - luuuuuurve
- Milk Coffee - valentine's/love
- Pals Paper Arts - color challenge
- Stamps: Love You To Stitches (From The Heart Stamps)
- Paper: Purely Pomegranate and Going Grey (Stampin' Up), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Stripe With Type and Lipstick Floral Patterned Paper (Little Yellow Bicycle, Love Letters Collection)
- Ink: Copics T0, T2, T4, T6, T8, E70, E71, E74, E77, R81, R83, R85, R89
- Other: Stitching, D'vine Swirls Embossing Folder, Clear Rhinestones, Ribbon and Glue Dots